This notice relates specifically to those submission forms currently present on this website. Create Home Bakery will only use the information collected from such forms to assist and complete enquiries or module bookings relating to Create Home Bakery. This data will not be used for Third Marketing purposes and will not be passed on to any other parties. Once the matter regarding the submission is resolved this data will be discarded and not retained in any form of media.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“Personal Data” means information about you which you have provided to Create Home Bakery, such as your name, address, telephone number, NRIC, email address, your personal preferences, particulars of your spouse or family members and bank account information and any information which may identify you, your spouse or family members that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by Create Home Bakery from time to time.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your Personal Data, Create Home Bakery may not be able to (i) communicate with you; (ii) provide you the services you require or (ii) access certain sections of the Website where log in is required.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
Create Home Bakery may use and process your Personal Data for the purposes relating to the services you have requested and for the business activities of Create Home Bakery which shall include, without limitation:-
- to communicate with you;
- to respond to questions and comments from you;
- for internal administrative purposes;
- for Create Home Bakery to comply with its obligations under law, including compliance with laws relating to evidence and you agree and consent to Create Home Bakery using and processing your Personal Data in the manner as identified in this Notice.
ACCEPTANCE TO THE POLICY
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- By clicking on the “Purchase Module” button, you provide your free, expressed and informed consent to this Policy;
- You may at any time revoke the consent you have provided by writing to us at email@example.com and revocation of such consent will affect your use and level accessibility to the Site;
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy which maybe updated or modified by Create Home Bakery from time to time.
- By continuing your use and access to the Site, you indicate your acceptance to this Policy including any changes that may be made from time to time.
- Non-personally identifiable information which automatically generated while accessing the Site and Application, including but not limited to, Internet Protocol address (IP-address), geolocation data, features of your device, website usage, browser type and etc. We may use various standard technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, beacons and local shared objects in order collect the aforementioned information.
- In the case that you are paying for your purchase using credit card not issued to you, you hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of the credit card holder for the purpose of such purchase.
- You acknowledge and understand that you may configure your browser to disallow the technology such as cookies from collecting certain Information. In addition, you understand that such configuration implemented will limit your level of accessibility to certain features on the Site.